lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:TPT2010"

383 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - I need urgent help regarding a FIDE tournament...pls do help#6

@Asturc0n said in #4: > Why is a change of rating more important to you than playing the remaining games in the tournament? He just wants to get a rating ASAP, so he doesn't care about the tournament …

TPT2010
Lichess Feedback - Game should be forfeited if the opponent does not make the first move#3

@corvusmellori said in #2: > No, this is a bad idea. > > A player's rating is intended to measure their playing strength. When you win a game by defeating your opponent in a game of chess, that create…

TPT2010
Off-Topic Discussion - A healthy brain#2

Like my comment if you already knew this

TPT2010
Off-Topic Discussion - war in my country#3

Germany

TPT2010
Off-Topic Discussion - I am @Zeyu668 another account,because that account I forgot password#3

@BestChessPlayer12378 said in #1: > I am @Zeyu668 another account,because that account I forgot password.I am a bit sad of it.I really hope that all my @Zeyu668 friend can see this forum and message m…

TPT2010
Off-Topic Discussion - Goofy moments in your life(try to make everyone laugh)#2

I once tried to ask out a cute Japanese girl, but she kept saying "imto yung" I wonder what that meant...

TPT2010
Off-Topic Discussion - Why is the skibidi toilet meme and the Grimace shake so popular#18

@Alientcp said in #9: > I do see memes when I log into facebook, but actively looking for them in sites, nope. Watch memes on YouTube, they are way better

TPT2010